Thursday, April 07, 2011

Perth, March '11: The Aston Martin For Anyone

So my dream car has always been the Aston Martin. And up till now, I've always imagined it to be an impossible dream. Unachievable by far. Cos... I mean, like... who rolls in that kind of dough around here, eh? Especially since the dough comes in two very exchange unfriendly letters – R and M. Haha.


But that was before I fell in love with a pup,
had coffee (more like Peppermint Tea – haha)
at Subiaco, grabbed a free paper, and saw this:




@_@

O.M.G. I can't believe it!!
And it costs less than a BMW!!!
Go ahead. Have a read...




And I'd totally be sold on the idea of getting one.
If only it didn't look like a spastic tortoise. Look!



-_-'''
 

This makes me think that Aston Martin should just stick to manufacturing impossibly expensive cars from now on. Even if it means I'll never have one. Sigh.


p/s: I find Australian newspapers carry a little more interesting news than local ones. Or maybe I'm just tired of reading about snatch thieft, murder and rape. -_-


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

4 comments :

bala said...

u might as well get the toyota IQ, its a rebadge from it...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Eee... dun wan. Dun like Toyota much. Plus, the Toyota isn't exactly a "dream car" you know? Haha. It's just... a car. *GRIN*

bala said...

whats wrong with toyota??? yes dream car shd be a dream car... but not when all they do is just rebadge another car. that shd be what proton does, not for a brand like aston....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Haha. Nothing wrong with it. Just that it's a pondan car. Hahaha. I used to drive my mom's Toyota to work wat. You forgot liao meh? Oh wait. You dunno. Cos you never eat lunch with us lowly people wan. HAHA.

But ya la. I think this car was a bad move on AM's part lah. Haih.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!