Friday, March 11, 2011

Perth, March '11: Northbridge

So we hopped on the bus and took the Blue CAT all the way to Northbridge for Chinese dinner and got off to this artsy-fartsy arch a little down the road, at the corner of Lake and James Streets.


6.32PM – on our way to Chinatown.


7.18PM – on the way back to the bus stop from Chinatown dinner.


I just love the difference
those few extra minutes make. =)


It's some art installation, I suppose. Been there since my last trip to Perth but I never found out what it was placed there for. Haha. If you know what it is or its purpose, do tell! I could do with the enlightenment. =p


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

2 comments :

yapthomas said...

wow! when I was there back then, they are constructing that part of the road. now it looks damn funky.. haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Wah, so fast hor they work? Amazing lah. And yes, it's damn funky!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!