Monday, March 21, 2011

There And Back Again

Taken on my flight back to Penang last night
after taking off from Subang.


Went down to KL for some bridal shop hopping
and wedding band (ring-wise) scouting this weekend.

(Tick tock, remember?)


Guess who my shopping buddy was. The Fiancé!! Surprise! =D Haha. He's not very into shopping (more like not at all) so I really commend the man on his patience this entire weekend. We did a lot, a lot, A LOT of walking around KL Bridal Mall and a whole buncha regular malls in PJ/KL (i.e. MidValley, Pavilion, Lot 10, etc) all Saturday and Sunday... and he didn't even complain once! <3


But I really think that this trip
was a very productive one for us. =)


Firstly, we finally found a(nother) KIV white gown I kinda-sorta-almost like but am not entirely set on wearing just yet. =D (Trust me, that's yay-ish. -_-''' Finding the perfect gown for me is an impossible feat, it seems. Boo hoo. T_T)


On a more exciting note, The Fiancé and I have also now got a whole bunch of wedding ring options to go through and pick from, with a hundred and one million variables to consider! @_@ / =D (Can't decide which expression applies here. =p)


What variables, you ask? Well... White gold or platinum? Thick or thin? Diamond or no diamond? If diamonded, how many diamonds? Eternity or half eternity? Giler babi branded or almost-but-not-quite branded? OMG, DID YOU KNOW THAT PICKING WEDDING BANDS IS ROCKET SCIENCE?? Haha. For us it is, apparently. =p


Ahh, decisions, decisions.

8 comments :

goingkookies said...

Awww.. all the best getting everything done!

Haha.. most are opting for Platinum cos I think it doesn scratch so easily as white gold.. mine's white gold and even wearing it 2-3 times a week is taking it's toll on the shine =(

Gambatte!!

I am a lazy bride despite wanting everything nice. hehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: goingkookies
– Yeah, I think we'll go with platinum as well although the price is double. Lifetime rings need hardy material. Haha. I wear my engagement ring every day and during my recent wash, I noticed the bottom part of the band that faces the inside of my hand (the part that touches everything and comes into contact with every thing my hand holds) has started to taint slightly. =( But the jeweller was nice enough to tell me to return to the shop before the wedding to get it buffed up and whipped back into shape so it looks bright and shiny during our wedding. Phew! =D

Why don't you wear your engagement ring every day?

So when's your wedding date? Don't sit on it! (Pot calling kettle black here. =p)

Lissa said...

Platinum wedding bands for me. Three small diamonds on each.

But I want those six diamonds to be cut from the same rock. Talk about being idealistic. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Wah! You selling Reuby's kidney for your rings ah? HAHA. It's gonna cost a bomb if you're gonna dictate where those baby diamonds come from. =p

Lissa said...

I know. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Boys need diamond meh? *GRIN* If boys no need then you solve your problem liao lor. =p

Lissa said...

There's more to the diamonds than just bling. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo! Got meaning wan! Share!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!