Monday, March 21, 2011

Perth, March '11: Finger Fiasco!

On my third day in Australia, we finally
woke up to some clouds in the sky. Wheee!

 


A cause for celebration indeed!




But by the afternoon, they all disappeared
and it got hot, hot, freaking hot again. -_-'''




We actually took the bus into the city to get some things sorted out at 3 Mobile. But it was a Friday (read: late night in the city) so the city was packed with people! Needless to say, we ended up having to wait a long while for our turn to come around. And that's when The Fiancé got bored.


At first, he started playing with my engagement ring. Wearing it on his pinky and stuff. Then, I dunno what went through his head, but the fella suddenly decided to make it his life mission to stuff the ring's impossibly small band onto my significantly fatter pointer finger. -_-''' Well, he somehow managed to do it.


 My finger turning purple.


And as you can see, he also
successfully cut off my blood circulation!

*faints*

Thank goodness we were served soon after
and he no longer needed to self-entertain.

*snorts*

Managed what we came for and left.
Mission #1 –  accomplished!




So, back to the bus stop and onto the bus we went
to head back to the apartment to collect the car
for Mission #2 of Day 3 in Perth, Australia.




But more on that in another post. =p


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

4 comments :

Lissa said...

LMAO @ Shen.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Not quite so funny if you're my finger! =p

Lissa said...

This is true. *nods* Poor finger. XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– My finger is deeply moved by your concern. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!