Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Perth, March '11: Recap Of One Smelly Taxi Ride

The taxi driver that took us into Perth City had terrible BO. And no functioning air-conditioning in his cab. In the Summer. Urgh, of all the rotten luck. -_-'''


But while I grumbled inwardly at the situation, I was also secretly pleased that I could have the windows in the cab down to let loose and go crazy with the camera throughout the journey. =p


Here are some shots I like that also happen to somewhat display the supreme Summer heat I was made to endure. Enjoy going through them in the comfort of your air-conditioned rooms, friends! And be thankful you're not where I was. =)


----------------


NOTE: Pictures shown in order of capture.


The WA landscape.


The WA landscape.


Window stickers from inside the cab. (Apparently more
picturesque than the barren landscape beyond. -_-''')


Click here to jump to the post this picture originally appeared in.


More greenery as we move closer to the city.


Hot, hot sun!


Clear, blue skies.


Road signs.


Road signs.


At the intersection.


At the intersection.


Causeway.


Random lady jogging along the Causeway.


Whoops! Lady caught on camera. Haha. I swear I didn't see her coming. She ran right into my frame all by herself. Serious! And while I admire her drive, I disapprove of her timing. Exercising at the peak of the afternoon Summer heat? Really?? That can't be at all good for the skin or the body! Tsk tsk.


Riverside Drive.


The Bell Tower on Riverside Drive overlooking Swan River.


The Bell Tower on Riverside Drive overlooking Swan River.


And, after what felt like a million years into forever, we finally arrived at our destination. Thoroughly baked and half roasted from our air-con-less Summer cab ride, of course, no thanks to the cabbie's slow-as-snail driving. >( The left side of my face, my left arm and both my thighs were already panggang-ed to perfection by the time I stepped out of the cab and onto the curb. Sufferrrr... -_-'''


Pictures from the curb.


Pictures from the curb.


Ok, that's it.

Am done with the cab ride.
More pictures some other time. =)


Oh, and by the way, just so you know, I'm really pleased with how the GF2 has been performing thus far. Usually my posts are delayed cos publishing requires that I find time to PS my pix to perfection. But with the GF2, it's zero or minimal Photoshopping needed! I love that! =D

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Omg!! beautiful your all photo's and nice your thought really wonderful its location ,
Romantisch Hotel Brugge

Pam Song said...

ATTN: surendra
– Haha. Thanks.

SY said...

Ahh deja vu!! I'll be heading there at the end of april..kekeke. Can't wait!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– End of April is good timing! The sun is easing up already. By end April, it'll be perfect! Lucky you. =)

rustamkhan said...

Taxi in Perth

Welcome to Great Eastern Taxi Services, Get the best taxi service at affordable price in Perth city, we offer the best taxi service for airport transfers in Perth city, contact us - +61 484 181 760

to get more -https://greateasterntaxiservcie.com/

James Franklin said...

Do you need a taxi near Zwolle? Then call the Taxibel Centrale number and hire their cab service, they will ensure a comfortable journey. Because they always provide the best taxi ride experience. Taxi in Zwolle

Olivia Wilson said...

For the next four days, I'll be in Zwolle, where I'll be taking many taxis. Nonetheless, I am too fond of the Taxi App Bobbie (Zwolle) taxi service. Because their cab service was swift, they assisted me in arriving at my location on time. If you visit Zwolle at any time, you may also use their cab service. They come with a strong recommendation. Taxi Zwolle.

univold said...

Taxi in Perth


Visit Here - https://greateasterntaxiservcie.com/

Welcome to Great Eastern Taxi Services, Get the best taxi service at affordable price in Perth city, we offer the best taxi service for airport transfers in Perth city, contact us - +61 484 181 760

rustamkhan said...

Perth taxi Service

By Kawaii Store - Welcome to Great Eastern Taxi Services, Get the best taxi service at affordable price in Perth city, we offer the best taxi service for airport transfers in Perth city, contact us - +61 484 181 760


to get more - https://greateasterntaxiservcie.com/

Mick said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing this post with us. You can read more valuable information regarding Taxi Services In Sherwood Park, Canada.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!