Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lessons On Love From Cuti-Cuti Cinta

Was just talking to a girlfriend yesterday about whether or not a girl my age (27 this year) should head out looking for love, or just sit tight and wait for the right dude to drop his heart into her lap. I was leaning toward sitting tight cos I'm a big believer in girls being perused and not vice versa... but I think she prefers the more proactive approach – date hunting. Haha. But I guess it depends on the individual's personality. To each his (or in this case, her) own. But but but...


 Check out this quote
I just heard from Cuti-Cuti Cinta!


"Selalunya, cinta yang nak datang sendiri tu lambat.
Sebab tu... cinta kena cari!"

– Eava Ealiana in Cuti-Cuti Cinta




Hmmm. So, do you listen to the quote?
Or do you heed what the movie's tagline says?


"Cinta dicari pasti pergi, cinta sejati kekal abadi."

– Tagline of Cuti-Cuti Cinta


Always two sides to the coin, eh?
No wonder we're all so confused! =p


----------------------
Personal Message
----------------------

Hey ya babe,

Let's watch Cuti-Cuti Cinta together someday. =)

XOXO,
Pam Song

2 comments :

Terence Song said...

Haha... did he say "nasi lemak lima puluh sen"?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Terence Song
– YES HE DID! LOL!!! Damn funny! I laughed like hell, man.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!