Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Need. More. Levelssss...

I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Finished the very last level of Cut The Rope on my iPhone last night and now I just keep thinking: I NEED MORE LEVELSSS!! T_T


 Box 4 & Box 5 – completed.


I actually finished Boxes 4 & 5 much earlier. But I decided to psychologically extend my joy (pathetic much?) by playing only one or two levels a day throughout "Box 6: Valentine Box". And I was such a good girl for so long, too! And then suddenly, it's like time just flew by and before I knew it, I was at the last level of that box. Damn.


 Last level unlocked but not played.


So, I left it that way for the longest time – reluctant to let it all come to an end. But then last night... I don't know what happened to me but I just lost all self-control and gave in to the evil within me. I finished the game. @_@




T____T

Now, I'm left with nothing but this:




Taunting me. Teasing me. Testing me.
NoooOOoOoOoOOOooo~! T_T

So... in my desperation to satisfy my craving, I decided to reinstall Cut The Rope Lite (free version) on my phone as well as Cut The Rope: Holiday Gift and started re-playing all the levels. -_-'''


 3 different versions of Cut The Rope in my iPhone.




The Lite version is so easy now I ended up
completing all levels in a heartbeat.




So tak syok. -_-

And then they summore dare to tell me
"Get MUCH MORE levels in full version!"
in that free Lite version of the app.




SO MUCH MORE MEH??? DUN BLUFF LAH.
STILL PLAY UNTIL NO MORE MA! Kanasai.

T_______T


So after playing everything a second time, I got bored and decided to outdo myself in Cut The Rope: Holiday Gift. I started playing to improve my high scores instead.




-_-'''

Haih. Please lah, Chillingo. Stop chilling
and start bringing us more levels can?


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!