Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Best iPhone Game App EVER!!!

I'm not into RPG or FPS. I'm more the thoughtful gamer *cough cough* than I am the brutal fight-slash-kill kind. Having said that, I've never been a big fan of Angry Birds on iPhone. Loved King Strike for awhile though. But after exhausting all levels and running out of kingly strikes to make, I was outta good games. So I stopped playing. Until The Fiancé introduced me to Cut The Rope.




This, my friends, is by far, the cutest, most addictive game on the iPhone yet! (IMHO lah.) In fact, it's sooo awesome that I actually PAID real money for it. I PAID! And for so much awesomeness, all you need to do is feed the super-duper-uber-woober cute Om Nom his candy.


Source

 
All that stands in your way is physics.


It's a little difficult to explain what exactly the game is like cos there are so many cool tricks that stand between you and a well-fed Om Nom but... the bottom line is that it's awesome and you should get it. Its artwork now comes in full Retina support, too. Oh, and did I already mention that it's awesome? Cos it is. Plus, I love it that they reward me with stars for a job well done. =)


Level 1 – Cardboard Box.
Triple-star results across the board, thank you. =)


Level 2 – Fabric Box.
Triple-star results across the board, thank you. =)


Level 3 – Foil Box.
Triple-star results across the board, thank you. =)


I'm now on Level 4 – Gift Box and I tell you, it took all my willpower not to just go at it last night. Must. Hold. Back. Why? Cos I'm almost outta levels. @_@


Level 4 – Gift Box. Still untouched. First attempt later tonight. =p


3 levels down, only 3 more to go.
NooOooOoOOooOO!! T_T


The final two levels I have yet to unlock.


All I have to keep me going is this:




My hope for a better, more fulfilled future. =p


Anyway, if you're kiam siap and you wanna try a light version of Cut The Rope out before you cough up the dough, you can download Cut The Rope: Holiday Gift. It's actually a free gift box for fans but did such a good job at convincing this non-fan at the time that I got suckered into buying the Full Version cos of it. Haha. Who knows? Maybe that'll happen to you, too. Once you get addicted, of course. =p




Anyway, don't forget to give your iPhone a shake while you're at it. Cos this version of Cut The Rope: Holiday Gift has a hidden surprise – snowflakes! =D


Cut The Rope: Holiday Gift with snowflakes!


Now, go download and enjoy! =D

.
.
.
.
.

Oh, and since we're already at it...
any fun iPhone games to recommend?

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Oooohh... You'll like Slice It, I think. I had it on my other phone (before it got stolen) but I can't seem to get it now. Mine's an Android, though, so I dunno if they'd have it on the iPhone. They should... Give it a try. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Really bo? It sounds a lot like iPhone's Fruit Ninja or VegSamurai. Things fly into the air and you need to slice them up before they drop out of frame. Correct ah?

Lissa said...

Nu. Slice It is different. They give you a shape, and you have to divide it into equal pieces using the number of moves they give you. No more, no less.

kellster said...

Please buy these few games below:
Bookworm (it is the same one as you play on PC)
Fruit Ninja
Cooking Dash (I think is might still be free)
Angry Birds

For Free games
MegaJump
Coin Dozer (get the entire series)
Cookie Dozer

It is mindless fun but seriously cute.
No brainer, but fun to try to wanna 'win stuffs'

;D i very kedekut so I never buy a lot of games.
But I heard the Monopoly ROCKS :)
I seen it, but i plan to buy it for my iPad.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo! Accuracy and perfectionism - right up my game alley! I'll check it out. Thanks!


ATTN: kellster
– Wah, banyak! I don't know what Bookworm is. I don't like Fruit Ninja. I think I downloaded Cooking Dash but didn't bother playing. I tolerate Angry Birds but am not a big fan. Mega Jump is totally The FiancĂ©'s thing, not mine. Coin Dozer and Cookie Dozer tak pernah dengar before! Hmmm...

Eh, you play so many games online can keep up meh? I play one-two games also no time to sleep liao. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!