Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling Like KL

You know how I always say I don't put in enough effort to look presentable when I'm in Penang? Well, today I was feeling a little more semangat so... tadaaa!




Ok lah ok, I know I still don't look like a model or anything with that extra five minutes in front of the mirror. -_-' (It's true, that's all the time it took for me to work on my eyes.) And fine, I guess you can't really see any difference since I'm still wearing glasses and all my hard work is hidden underneath it. -_-''' But I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. =)




You know, it's funny but I think I'm actually feeling a little like the way I used to feel when I worked in KL! So, maybe it is true. Looking good for a woman is more for her... than it is for the others around her who enjoy the way she looks. Hmmm... I think I shall indulge in this more often. After all, what's an extra five minutes for a whole day's worth of Happy? =)

8 comments :

Lissa said...

Yes, it does make a difference. :P Whee!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. You can see the difference?? Haha. Anyway, I was feeling swell all day so whatever I put on worked. =p

Lissa said...

I know how that feels. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Do it often? =p

Lissa said...

Only when I go out. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Like when you come up to Penang? =p

Lissa said...

Haha... Sometimes I don't even put makeup on then. :P He likes my natural look. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– That's what they all say! They're liaaarrrssss! *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!