Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Perth, March '11: The Addiction

While I'm into playing intellectual, physics-driven brain-teasers *cough cough* like Cut The Rope *grin* on my iPhone, The Fiancé is more inclined to play shoot-all-kill-all-die-die-die iPhone games like Gun Bros. (Also on my iPhone, by the way.) In fact, he's so addicted to that game, he plays it all the time! Even when we were in Australia earlier this month.


The Fiancé playing Gun Bros.


And why was he all huddled alone
in a darkened corner, playing Gun Bros?




Cos he played and played and played
until my phone ran out of battery and he needed
to charge it in order to keep playing. -_-'''


And then, later that night, when we were all washed up and in bed, and all the lights in the apartment were turned off, I opened the bedroom door and saw...


The Fiancé, squatting in the dark, playing Gun Bros.


*faints*

Cannot more addicted liao this one. -_-'''


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

17 comments :

hon said...

Pam: "GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND SLEEP ON THE SOFA!"
The Fiance: "Gladly!"

hahaha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
- Hahahaha. That's not even the sofa, man. That's like... a dark corridor! Haha. BUT DO I LOOK SO MEAN TO YOU??? Rawr!

SY said...

hahahaha...pitiful!! I've had the game in my phone forever, but it's never really caught on with me..should give it a try again.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Why pitiful wor?? He's loving every minute of it! =p

Reubz said...

He does look like a junkie. Description fits perfectly too. Next time you can get whatever you want from him just by threatening to delete the game from your phone! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
– HAHAHA. If only it was that easy to get what I want. If only. =p Anyway, he has it on his iPod Touch as well (a real addict always has two copies =p) so... I doubt it'll be very painful for him if I delete it. =p

Lissa said...

LOLOLOL. Such an addict.

Oh, I dunno if iPhone has Flood It!, but it's another cool game. :D Me likes.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– The worst of addicts to be exact! Flood It ah? I'll check it out. And I tried Slice It already. Not bad. But I didn't find it engaging enough. Whoops! =p

Lissa said...

Oooh... Okay. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– GO GET CUT THE ROPE!!

Lissa said...

Yes, ma'am!

Lissa said...

Oh. For iPhone only. -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Aww, shucks. Go get iPhone? =p

Lissa said...

No, thank you. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– WHYYY??

Lissa said...

Because I love my Desire. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Maybe the lust for an iPhone will overcome you one day. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!