Monday, March 07, 2011

Reason Behind The Silence



Yes, the sky was that blue, and yes, it was as hot as it looks.
Needless to say, my painfully sunburnt skin is not happy.


.
.
.
.
.


Unfortunately, due to a lack of data roaming at affordable fees and free WiFi where I was, I've been unable to publish any updates. Boo hoo for you and me, both. But don't worry. I'll speed blog the trip soon. As soon as I'm done recovering from the blistering heat, recharging from the activities of my 5 days away, and catching up with the pile of work I left behind. -_-'''

4 comments :

RealGunners said...

Africa?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. Sounds like it hor? But nope! =p

Jeffro said...

How come the sky so blue and nice? Hadn't seen that in a while now =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– That wasn't in Msia. That was in Aus. =p Summer ma.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!