Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Canon E0S 5D: The Smallest, Lightest, Interchangeable Lens Camera In Its Class

It's super small.




It's ultra light.




And its body comes with
an interchangeable lens.

Believe me, I tried.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Show you.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadaaa!




Hahahaha. Damn cute, right??




It's even smaller than the palm of my hand!
(And I don't have big hands.) Look!




Hahaha. No points for guessing
I had a field day playing with this tiny cam.




Say "cheese"! =D

6 comments :

{erisha} said...

EEEkkkk!!! it's so cute and small. HAHAHAHAHA, what a cute device, i want one too.

U really got me back there when i saw the first few photos.

Where did u get it from?

陳一豪 said...

I WANNTTTTTT!!!

Melsong said...

I want!!!!!

Lissa said...

OMG. TOO CUTE! :D

Soh Hong Wei said...

Interesting!! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: E
– Haha. Unfortunately, it's not mine. It belongs to my colleague. Haha. I want one, too! =p


ATTN: 陳一豪 & Melsong
– Believe me, I want one, too!!!


ATTN: Lissa
– So cute can die kan???


ATTN: Soh Hong Wei
– Haha. I think it's an awesome freebie by Canon. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!