Monday, April 04, 2011

Patience? Not My Virtue.

I went back to the bridal house where I ordered my first gown last weekend and the best thing I got out of that hour-long visit was a good camwhore picture. :-/




Why?

Cos the most productive thing I did there
was solo camwhore outside the toilet lorrr...

*cue sad face*




Turns out the gown I ordered wasn't perfectly made to size (or to standard, for that matter -_-) so I ended up sending it back to the sewing room for a 1/2 inch touch-up. Which I'm told will take a ridiculous 2 weeks. -_- Which effectively means 2 more weeks of waiting. Big. Fat. Bleh. -_-'''


But then again, I've got another fitting with another designer (whom I also met up with last weekend) due early May so I've decided to postpone this fitting till then so I can do it all on one weekend. Which means... a 5-week wait in total for this gown I was supposed to have in hand last weekend. Boo hoo... T_T

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!