Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It'll All Work Out

I heard through the grapevine that she was good. The best, in fact. And was later told that the rumour be true. And that she was also unavailable to me no thanks to slow decision making and an unfortunate clash of dates. T_T So... I decided to think and long for her services no more, and just settle for second best. Since "the best" was already assuredly out of reach.


But to my surprise, second-best
turned out to be even better than the best,
...with way more impressive results,
in person and in pictures! =D


So I guess it's true – in all things, God works for the good of those who love him. (Romans 8:28) Just gotta hand the reins over to The Big Guy Up There and believe that for every little thing that doesn't go the way I hope it will, He has an even better plan waiting in the wings for me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!