Monday, April 25, 2011

Kena Bomb!

Awesome news: The Couple's getting married a couple of weeks after The Fiancé and I, and I couldn't be happier for the two of them! But even though they'll be tying the knot after us, they're faster! Swifter! Speedier! Haha. Cos last Friday, they dropped their bomb on us! Before we even sent ours out to print! Talk about being efficient, man... I can tell these two are going to start popping babies fast – probably before the wedding gown even comes back from the dry-cleaners! HAHA.




I really liked that their card wasn't at all like the usual wedding cards that come through my mailbox. In fact, it looked so much like a regular card that I wondered, "Why the heck is 'Pam Song & Partner' written on the envelope above the address!?!" I mean, none of my friends would write to the both of us, right? And especially not via snail mail. Haha. But as it turns out, it was The Couple...


Those are birds in the blurry foreground!!


...inviting us to share in the joy
of their big day with them! =)




Haha. First time I've seen my name and
the word "hubby" in the same sentence. =p




---------------


Dear Love Birds,

We'll be there! Wishing you all the best as you journey toward
wedded bliss and may you always be so madly in love. =)

XOXO, 
Pam Song

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!