Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reviewing The Skincare Freebie

Remember those tiny, shiny, little, pink White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum sachets I got from Shiseido? Well, I've decided to put them to the test.




The two pictures of me seen here
were taken when I was fresh out of the bath,
with no skincare or make-up on whatsoever.


Before: Only PS I did was to balance the levels and contrast.


 No pictures for after cos...
well, it ain't no miracle serum.

*snorts*


And my observation so far? (1) The thing I liked most was the packaging. -_-''' (2) No impression of the smell. At all. And if I'm honest, I'll have to say that (3) what I disliked the most was its texture that was rather thick and sticky. Much like the el cheapo kiddie glue I used to use back in the day. Because of that, it kinda pulled on my facial skin when I tried to smooth and spread it out. In the end, I gave up and just started randomly patting it all over half-heartedly. Haha. SkinCARE fail! =p


Anyway, will let you know if
I see results in 7 days la ya.

Stay tuned!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!