Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hair & Make-Up

In 3 hours, I'll be sitting in a chair, getting fussed over by some lady I hope I can hire to be my wedding day hair and make-up professional. But it all depends on whether she can voodoo power me to look like I could walk down the aisle of Westminster Abbey and look like I belong amongst royalty, of course. =p *snorts*


Anyways... expect an update (without pictures) later, ok? Oh, but in the mean time please, please, please pray that she's "The One" and that this trial session makes me happy? This bride-to-be could really do with a little bit of good news right now. ='(

7 comments :

jack said...

no need loh... so phewtie ohleli... =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Still need help wan la. Eyes bigger, skin smoother, cheeks rosier.

Lissa said...

Meh, you just need some fancy makeup and hairdo. Everything else, you already have. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Oh believe me, it could all go very wrong very quickly when so much power is put in the wrong hands. HAHA.

Lissa said...

LMAO! How true. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. You have been warned! Make sure you find a good one when it's your turn! =p

Lissa said...

Yes, ma'am! :P :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!