Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let Go And Let Live

In recent weeks, I believe I've been living with what I'd consider more than the everyday person's fair share of unhappiness, discontentment and disappointment. I wake up feeling unhappy, I go through the day feeling discontented, then I go to bed feeling disappointed. And I really don't know what to do about it. =(


I occupy my mind and fill my time with people and things I hope against hope are able to chase my blues away. But still the feelings stay. In fact, they go stronger every day. So strong that they wear me out; tire me out. Sigh. I'm tired. Tired of the mountain of pretence I live with. Tired of always having to watch my back. Tired of never knowing what to expect... Just. Tired.


So I blog. To keep myself sane, to occupy myself, and to steal my weary mind away from the many things and thoughts that plague it. And I read blogs. Cos they help to do the same. And tonight, I think I may have just stumbled upon the solution to my first-world problems.




Keep what's important, throw out all the rest. Got it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!