Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Perth, March '11: The Last Dinner

The Fiancé and I were to fly back to Malaysia sooner than the rest of the family. We initially planned on feasting on something we wouldn't ever forget on our last night there. Like the most amazing steak in all of the land, perhaps. But... unfortunately for us, that didn't quite happen (T_T) and we ended up at Sandrino, Freo for Italian instead.




Still a pretty good place to have our last dinner, I suppose. Anyway, it was there that I suddenly had an attack of calamari-itis. Haha. I really don't know what came over me. I mean, I've always liked calamari... but still not enough to order it in the form of a main dish, you know?? But that's what I did that night.


O, behold my mountainous heap
of delicious deep fried cholesterol. =p




It was yummy. But I think I went home with calamari spilling out of my ears, then probably went to bed and had calamari nightmares I don't remember. Haha.


UPDATE AT 12:25AM ON 13 APRIL 2011: Oh, by the way... that night, was when the temperature really started to drop. It was like somebody just flicked the switch on Summer and suddenly, it was freaking Autumn and freezing cold! The wind was so chilly I had to hide behind The Fiancé all the way back to the car cos my easy breezy summer tee just wasn't doing anything to protect me. -_-'''


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!