Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Perth, March '11: Puppy Love

It was just like the way they say it is in Disney cartoons and rom-com movies. Everyday people... doing everyday things... going about their own lives... minding their own business... and then... BAM! It happens. Just like that.


I was walking down the street, minding my own business on my second last day in Perth, doing the most boring thing on the planet (buying bread at the grocery store – go figure) when suddenly... it happened: Love. At first sight.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST LITTLE PUPPY EVERRR???

*dies of massive cuteness overdose*




GAH, KIUTSSS!!!

*dies again*




I know, I know, it's all the same picture cropped differently. -_- But my fiancé, the photographer, refused to take more than one picture of me with the pup. In fact, after I handed the puppy back to its owner, he looked and me incredulously and said, "Yuck! You touched that... thing! Not dirty meh??" -_-'''


Well, what can I say?
Love makes you do stupid things.
Like fall in love at the grocery store. =)


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!