Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Perth, March '11: When You Move, You Find Stuff

While sorting out his things on our 4th day in Perth, The Fiancé stumbled across an old Nike sling bag I bought him during our first (or was it second?) year together. Back when he was still in college. (Ooo, that means second year.) Sacrificed a big chunk outta my allowance for it. I think it cost RM199 and IMHO, that was a lot of money to spend on a boyfriend at the time. =p




It's looking weathered and much-too-far from new now but I'm so glad he used it until the zippers died and the bag turned soft and mi mi like kiam chai in double boiled kiam chai th'ng. (Dun understand, go ask your Hokkien-speaking friends.) In fact, he used it all though his university days and even during his first year or two of working until it pretty much stopped holding his things in. That's a lot of years of wear on a small bag. 7 years? Maybe more? =)


Oh, and he also found an old notebook I bought him during his first or second year of uni with my colouring and scribbles in it. That brought a big smile to my face and a tonne of memories back to mind. Haha. But... I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of it. Can't seem to find any on my comp. Hmmm. Actually, I wonder where that little book is now... :-/


-----------------
Related Posts
----------------- 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!