Friday, April 01, 2011

Sendiri Cari Mari Mia Meme

I've decided to let you know me better through a meme that goes right from A-Z! Hahaha. No, seriously? I snitched this off These Little Moments who snitched this off That Wife. Just cos I'm a bad-ass, no-morals blogger that way. =p


A. Age: 27 by 21 November 2011. (Shit, I can't believe I'll be turning 27!! -_-''')

B. Bed size: Super single. (Damn, I miss my Queen-sized bed in KL. T_T)

C. Chore you hate: MOPPING! Hate it with a vengeance!! >(

D. Dogs: Princess.

E. Essential start to your day: Snoozing endlessly!! Hahahahaha. Then checking my email before I crawl out of bed. -_-'''

F. Favorite color: Urm... don't have one? But I'm generally ok with black, white, Winter shades and Spring hues.

G. Gold or silver: Silver. And a million times silver.

H. Height: 163cm? I think?

I. Instruments you play: Used to play the piano. And now, I, urm... play G, D, Em and A on the guitar. HAHA.

J. Job Title: BDD a.k.a Writer.

K. Kids: None. Yet.

L. Live: Penang Island, Malaysia.

M. Mom’s name: Mee.

N. Nicknames: Pam? Tinki? Don't think I have any, actually. Except for when I was in College and my roommate used to call me Panty. -_-'''

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few.

P. Pet peeve: Wah, I peeve a lot so... *click* *click* *click*

Q. Quote from a movie: "Getting a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face. You wanna be fully committed." – Eat Pray Love, The Movie.

R. Right- or left-handed: Right.

S. Siblings: None.

T. Time you wake up: Too early by my late-morning standards. -_-'

U. Underwear: Yes, please?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Petai! Emperor vege! And anything that squirts vege juice when I bite into it. Blergh!

W. What makes you run late: Urm... me? Hahaha.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lungs, torso and teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: I think my lasagne is pretty good but I cook a mean Chinese meal, too. Go ask The (Ex-)Owner and The (Ex-)Housemate. =p

Z. Zoo animal: Baby elephants! And koalas! And kangaroos! And pandas!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!