Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reviewing The Skincare Freebie: Sachet #2!



Started on my second sample sachet of Shiseido's White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum yesterday and I think my perception towards the serum is changing a little. How so? Well, I'm starting to like the texture! Hahaha. Sure, it's still somewhat thicker and stickier than I'd prefer but it's not SOOO unbearably sticky lah. If you're quick with your hands and you manage to smear it on before it starts drying – which happens at super speed in an air-conditioned room, like, under 3 seconds – it actually goes on pretty smooth. And after it dries, my skin actually feels smoother and more supple! (Dunno if it's psychological or what lah. Haha.) Unfortunately, there is still no improvement to be seen on freckles, scars, spots or uneven skintone. :-/ Hmmm... Nevermind. 5 more sachets to go. =p


-----------------
Related Posts
-----------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!