Friday, April 22, 2011

Smarties Mini

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHEN SMARTIES ADDED SMARTIES MINI INTO THE SMARTIES FAMILY AND HOW THEY COULD HAVE INTRODUCED SUCH A CUTIE-PIE VERSION OF SMARTIES WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT?? >(




COS I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD SUCH SUPER-CUTE, MICRO SMARTIES IN SUCH SUPER-CUTE, MICRO BOXES LOR!!


*dies from excitement*




AND THEY ALL COME IN
SUCH PRETTY COLOURS, TOOOO!!

*dies again*


Hiyashi, Tiam Tiam and I with our Smarties Mini.


I dunno lah but maaayy-beee Tiam Tiam thought that Hiyashi and I could do with a little bit of extra "smarts" to help us out during the this morning's big presso. Maybe that's why the Smarties Mini were our early-morning gifts from him. HAHA.

7 comments :

Lissa said...

We've had it for years now. o.o

Soh Hong Wei said...

I think Singapore got the mini Tick Tak too!
Let me go find!! =P

kellster said...

so long ago already woman.
you damn slow wei!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– ISSIT?! -_____-'''''


ATTN: Soh Hong Wei
– Really!? Damn! You guys have all the cool stuff!! Rawr!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– Haih, that's what happens when you grow up too fast lah. What to do I so mature now. HAHAHA.

Lissa said...

Haha. Fail. :P *pets*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– *pats self on head*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!