Thursday, April 07, 2011

Missing The Good Old Days With The Good Old Folk At The Good (?) Old Place

Last night, I had a massive attack of missing-yous. I suddenly missed my life in KL. I missed the routines I used to have and had grown so accustomed to over the years. I missed the food. Oh, the food. But most of all, I missed my friends and the good times we shared. So I told them so:




Gah, why don't I have more leave days??? T_T Why am I not down in Singapore?? T_T Why can't I have dinner with my friends??? Why? WHY? WHYYYY??? T_____T


The Senior Writer, Yours Truly, Tiny Tree and Tim Tams.
Picture taken late at work one night during Christmas 2008.
Click here to jump to the original post this picture appeared in.

1 comments :

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kendra Bing
– Wth. Emo post also kena spam. -_-'''

Post a Comment

Talk to me!