Friday, December 19, 2008

The Three Take To Tim Tam's Tiny Tree

I've always been a Christmas girl. Always. I love the season. I love the twinkly lights. I love songs. I love the presents. And most of all, I love the mood it puts me in. But this Christmas... really no feel.


Sigh.


Dunno why also. I haven't been playing my jingle-bells or white-christmases. I haven't done any of my Christmas shopping. I haven't even stepped foot into Mid Valley Megamall for my regular Christmas-deco-oo-ah-buat-suaku-tangkap-gambar-beramai-ramai session. Haih.


All I have is this:


The Senior Writer, Yours Truly, Tiny Tree and Tim Tams
– three writers (and one tree), goofin' off in the middle of the night.


But I have to say... from the looks of it, it's still gonna be a pretty rockin' Christmas. All it takes is a silver mirror-ed baubble, glow-in-the-dark frames, a red party blowout, a bite-sized Christmas tree, and the right group of friends. Wheee!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Go take a break la...Go shopping for Christmas and CNY.....Be what a girl is supposed to do.....=)

GILMAR.asia said...

hey, nice site U have here! care if we xchange links friend? =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. I want to! But I can't. Am swamped!


ATTN: xXx
– Haha. Thanks for the compliment. But I actually don't practice exchanging links. Sorry ya. Plus, my links are pretty outdated already. Haha. It's been ages since I've done anything with them. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!