Saturday, December 06, 2008

Dead. Again.

So here I am, sitting pathetically (and most inconspicuously) outside a café near home. Blogging as quickly as I can in hopes that I'll be able to publish this before they flick the 'Off' switch on the modem. Haha.


Oh, did I forget mention that I'm in my car?

Haha.


You see, connectivity at home kinda died last week. Dunno why also. And that'd kinda led to my lack of late-night posts the past week or so. Sigh. So, yeah. I'm here. I'm hoping to fade into the shadows by avoiding all eye contact from paying customers and attracting the least amount of attention possible, from the café staff. Well, I've got my headlights turned off so I'm hoping against hope that it'll help make this Inconspicuous Blogger thing work out for me. Haha.


Ahh, the things I do in order to blog. =)


Wait. I think I've gotta switch WiFi providers. Blogger's no longer auto-saving. Hmmm. I must have been found out. Dammit. -_-


ARGH! THEY'RE HEADING MY WAY!

Gotta run. Toodles!


p/s: I didn't manage to publish this before running away from them scary café guys earlier. Am now in my room stealing borrowing WiFi from some kind soul who probably hasn't yet realised he's feeding my blogging hunger tonight. =p

6 comments :

AA said...

Ha ha.. I go to the mamak for wifi too when my own connection is screwed.. But i usually order a teh o ais.. So no cat and mouse game for me =p

SY said...

HAhahaha!! That is indeed quite funny. You were had :P Can't say i haven't done anything like that before though :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– Haha. Penang lang ma, I. Kiam until cannot kiam wan. =p I can't wait till KL is a WiFi city. Haha. Let's go protest and mogok! You lead, I follow.


ATTN: SY
– Haha. Yeah, it was quite funny when I was running away. But... hear ye! Hear ye! I'm back there today! NOW, actually. But I'm a paying patron this time. Wakakaka.

RealGunners said...

in penang, i go to oldtown, not bcz they have wifi, but bcz the pub next door has.. oldtown coffee is much cheaper than angmoh herbal tea :D

AA said...

"Haha. Penang lang ma, I. Kiam until cannot kiam wan."

Eh... the petrol u use in powering ur car air con probably cost more than the tea la cik... Unless u off the engine and air con... then i really respect you...

Unknown said...

Last yr, when i went to KL and the usual exorbitant hotel net rates, forced me to the nearby Coffeebean in front of Rohas Perkasa. Now they are pretty generous, i went in asked for the password and freeloaded for 30mins to check my emails. They didnt bother me at all, i sat at tables outside. But i returned as a patron for the next 3 nights. Hats off to them.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!