Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweet-Smelling Christmas Blooms

Big time uh-oh. Before I even successfully finish catching up with my super-duper-uber delayed birthday posts, Christmas begins to hit. How lah now? How???


Haih.

But enough with the whining. Cos today,
I GOT FLOWERS AGAIN!!!
Wheee! And that's more than enough reason
not to whine if you ask me. Haha.

(Though I think the company receptionist
has started looking at me funny. Hmmm.)


6 pink roses and 3 lilies in pink and purple tissue. So nice!


And as always, the flowers came
with a printed card and a message.


I think I'm beginning to recognise Love.com.my's style. Haha.


But since you guys aren't privy to what the card says... (duh) Here! Enjoy looking at the flowers instead. Haha.




So pretty, no???


And not only does it look good, it smells really good, too! Like, really, really, really good. Totally reminds me of a wedding I attended in Penang sometime last year (or the year before – I can't remember). The hall was filled with hundreds and hundreds of lilies. And the smell in the banquet hall? *sigh* Just wonderful. Totally set the stage for the perfect wedding. =)


Anyhew, I've kept the bouquet diagonally in front of me at work and somehow, I keep catching myself subconsciously sneaking in deep breaths. Haha. Funny. Looks like my brain insists that my nose steal quick whiffs of the lilies' sweet scent. Haha. (Not that I'm complaining, of course. =p)




Ol' Faithful, thank you for
giving me a breath from heaven. =)


2 days from Christmas. A little early, but of all days, today turned out to be just the right day for the bouquet to arrive. Totally made Sucky Tuesday better. Thank you.

5 comments :

Whaley Bear said...

Wow babe!

Flowers again? I reckon they look absolutely pretty, wait till you see what I have in store for you....LOL!!!

See you real soon, yes?

@--/--
N

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– Haha. Yeah. They're pretty. I think I'll bring them home this time so maybe you can take a whiff when you pop by. Haha.

Your gift? Haha. I'm sure it'll be spectacular. My gift for you? Urm... pending? =p

pamsong

Jeffro said...

Christmas is in town! Wootza!

Ooo.. the flowers are weally weally pwetty.. O_o

YL said...

woah. the flowers are lovely! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yes it is! Yes it is! One more day! Wheee!!!

And yeah, I like the flowers, too. =p


ATTN: Yi Ling
– Haha. They are, aren't they? They smell heavenly though. That's what I really like about them. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!