Monday, December 01, 2008

Birthday '08 - Good Morning, Sunshine!

SUBJECT: Birthday flowers #2
SENDER: American Angel
STATUS: Received
DATE OF DELIVERY: 20 November 2008
DAY OF DELIVERY: Thursday
TIME OF DELIVERY: Forgot liao


And what'd I get?
SUNFLOWERSSS!!!


So fresh!


They're so happy-happy-joy-joy lah. Haha. Brought on an instant smile as soon as I saw it at the receptionist's desk. (She started giving me weird looks after this bouquet. I think she thinks I'm a slut for having received flowers from more than one person at a time. -_-)


The order form. 5 stalks of sunflowers in a hand bouquet.


One of the 5 sunflowers in the bouquet.


Things is, not only did this darling remember my birthday, she even remembered our 8- or 9-year-old 'Phooi Phooi Song' tradition!


Look!


This girl quite long-winded. Need two cards
to complete her birthday message. Haha. =p


*heart melts*

Awww. Babes, I can't wait to see you, too!!!

And since you want to see what your bouquet
actually looked like, here's a full bouquet pic for you:




Nice hor??? I love it! Thanks again!
And here's my personal message to you:




And I mean every word of it. Thanks for being a blessing, babes. Just so you know, next year, I'd like to receive my gift from you. And not from my office receptionist or a delivery boy. =)


-----------


Again, I'm not getting paid for this BUT since I'm so, so very pleased with the two wonderful bouquets Love.com.my sent my way, I'm doing this for them:


*Click here to enter site*


Nah. Free promo, courtesy of Tinki Talks. =p

9 comments :

史坦利 said...

Am sure won't do this to guys lor...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SJ
– Haha. As in we buy flowers and give to guys? Haha. That wan possibly not. =p

ming said...

so pweety!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– I know! I loves!!!

Unknown said...

what is Onneh? Awww Sunshine... what is morning without the sun.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Nothing. It's an inside joke. =p Very old. Very lame. Haha. And it's not even in English. =p

Me loves sunshine in the morning! But I also love rainy days. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

Piranha Pam! Can I send you flower?

YL said...

the flowers are pretty! :D

Unknown said...

juz b4 or the dawn of sunrise, when the dews are still everywhere on shrubs. That's the loveliest.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!