Monday, December 22, 2008

O.M.G.

Christmas came early this year.




Like, a whole 9 days early. And boy, oh boy, did I this pressie catch my eye. In fact, it was so wunnerful that it stopped my heart, too.




AARRGHHHH!!! THE HORRORRR!!!
That's not even a flattering picture of me!!!
I should really sue for defamation. -_-




I think that this last spirit-fingers pose
ala Bring It On will end up traumatising me for life.


p/s: Click *here* to stream file (and laugh your head off). It'll only be online till 15 January 2009. (I'm too kiam siap to pay for a legal download of the file.) To be honest, I think that Nicholas looked most elfish out of the lot of us. Oh oh! And Simon Seow's a natural with the boob jiggy. HAHA. My elf, on the other hand, did a damn good cartwheel mid-dance. Ahem ahem. Ooo... yeah!


---------


Click on image to create your own dancing elves' video.

2 comments :

yapthomas said...

ROFL! x 1,000,000

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. You dun laugh so much. You're just lucky it ain't you prancing around in stripped tights. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!