Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reader Reader Pumpkin Eater

Blogging isn't always sunshine and roses. And, take my word for it, it isn't always freebies and invites to events either. That's what it only seems like when you're standing on the outside looking in. Get past the V-Kool and you'll realise that maintaining a blog is actually a lot of hard work!


You see, over time, the readers of Tinki Talks have somehow grown accustomed to having me blog as frequently as I do. (At least it seems that way to me lah. Cos there have been times when I've published up to 6 - 7 posts a day, I guess.) And because of that, they've started taking me for granted got expectations of me and of how often posts should appear here. Like this dude, for example.




Haha. I've even gotten "reminder" sms-es from him at 3 or 4 in the morning before, okayyy. Hard work or not, I ask you now? Heh.


But then again, there are, of course, situations that turn things around, put them into perspective, and make this "hounding" seem more than worth it. Times when I get pleasantly surprised by MSN status messages like this one:




Thanks for makin' my week, all last week with
your ego-boosting status messages, CincauHangus.

Reader reader, thou rocketh! =)

11 comments :

bala said...

elo miss song, just drop by to say hi! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– OMG, can this be real??? Balala??? On MY comment page!? Amazing!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bala
– Oh, and I forgot. Haha.

"Hi!" =)

bala said...

=_=" wat do u mean by "bala on ur comment page?".

great blog u have there, u are just as energetic as u are in real life.. haha..

CincauHangus.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CincauHangus.com said...

*grins* hahaha... hungryyy. u still owe me dinna. hahaha. :P

baaaii. ciaoing soon de.. =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– I prefer your first comment. The one which you deleted. The one where you said this:

*grins* hahaha...

baaaii. ciaoing soon de.. =(


Hahaha. Have a safe flight and a good trip, alrights?

Huai Bin said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Blogging sure eats up a lot of our time. But 6-7 posts per day? I've never accomplished that, not even when I was on meth (and I am very verbose on meth - verbal diarrhea). Kudos.

BTW, how can you churn out such good, solid, grammatically correct entries in such a short time. I read your previous reply re the book. Will get it.

Ashley Two Fish said...

hi pam, been reading your blog for sometime. really enjoyed it! even bumped into you one night in old klang road!

i wonder too how can you churn out so many posts in a day? and you even edit your photos! i'd understand la that your grammar is all spick and span. u dun be a copywriter and write bad right!!

dun worry. i dun sms my fav blogger at 3am. i only post comments :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. My VD's usually come bad. Maybe that's why. =p And with what I do, I don't exactly have time to linger on posts for extended periods of time. It's always write, write, write, publish, then close window. Haha.

Yeah, do get the book. Haha. Malaysia a bit hard to find though. Search online.


ATTN: Ashley Two Fish
– Hey Ashley! I got your email! Been meaning to post about it but haven't exactly found the time to catch up on posts. -_-

You saw me before??? Why didn't you come over and say 'Hi'? Haha. I wouldn't have freaked out. (You're a girl. *grin*) But you sure or not? I don't really frequent Old Klang. Haha.

Hahaha. About the number of posts, well... it really depends on how stressed I am and on how itchy I get. =p And yeah, I don't like posting pics that don't pass my standards. HAHA. If they come out looking alright already then I won't mess with them lor. Just add my blog add. But if not, I'll edit it till I like it. Haha. I'm anal that way. Bleh.

Shall I wait for a comment at 3AM later? =p

CincauHangus.com said...

ish. i prefer my 2nd comment, the one i didn't delete. :P

dinnnnnneeerrr. whennnnnn. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!