Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yesterday

Had the worst, most-tiring day yesterday.


Started it off by not having quite enough sleep the night before. (No surprise there. It's another one of those seasons. -_-) Rushed off to Add Audio for recording first thing in the morning. Had a guy speak into a mic, was there for an hour or two, then rushed off to another part of PJ for a location shoot. Was there for an hour, then got whisked off to god-forsaken AMP for recording by Skinny Fart. Recorded singing kids for a whole 2 hours (working with child talents was easier than I expected it to be, actually), got the adults talking into the same mics for another hour or so (it was the adults who main-main), sneaked in an illegal half hour for mixing and then...


TIME'S UP!

We got forced to stop.
ARGH! Stressnye!!!


Waited 2 hours for the other guys to finish up their recording so we could whisk the engineer away again. When we did, we kept our claws on him. Hahaha. Desperado already.


NEED. TO. FINISH.
WANT. TO. GO. HOME.
(And by that I mean 'home', I mean
my first home – the office. -_-)


Finally got everything mixed, left AMP and rushed off for a quick bite before speeding back to the PJ location shoot (it was over by then -_-) to collect my car. Got it and rushed back to the office to catch up on the day's work with Duh Roads. As if to prove that the day could get worse than it already was, it was just our luck to end up with a bad creative brief. Ended up having to speak to Blackie about it. What was intended as a 5-minute chat eventually grew into an hour-long heart-to-heart. After concluding the chat, Duh Roads and I sat down to brainstorm... till we were both fully brain-drained. Somehow made my way home in the dead of the night, found my bedroom, took my bath, and sneaked in some much-needed R&R. Read till my eyes got weepy, then crashed.


And then I woke up to a brand new day.


Started it off by not having quite enough sleep the night before. (No surprise there. It's another one of those seasons. -_-)


------------


Results of Boredom.





7 comments :

Huai Bin said...

Yeah, there are times when my brain doesn't work too. I have much to learn from you. Compliments would get me nowhere, I'm sure, but it's worth a try.

I'm always impressed by people with a stronger command of the language than me.

Anonymous said...

Tired and weary huh!....Me too, work until 2.30am lately....In the end of the day you can look up satisfactorily and say this mah " I learned something new today and I enjoy it!"

Cheer up! Cheer up! Pamie must be strong eh....=)haha

Anonymous said...

you work at a studio?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Hahaha. Awww, so nice of you. =p But no, not much to learn from me. Go read The Copy Book if you wanna improve your craft. It's awesome.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Yeah, that's true. Haha. I love the buzz it gives me. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something with my life. =)


ATTN: kenwooi
– Haha. Nope. Am not working at a studio. Haha. Why? Are you?

Vincent said...

eh u also know im heading back to london?

i told you what..im based there...so back to HQ!

this saturday!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Wei
– OMG OMG OMG, you're on your way there already??? Oh no! We never even met up after the party!!! =(

See ya in London? *grin*

Vincent said...

haha... see you in london? yeah because someone was too busy!! remember? :P

anyway, i'll be back for CNY next month so get your angpao ready!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!