Monday, December 29, 2008

New Toy!

No time to really say much these past couple of days. Haih. Been busy busy busy lah. Lots to tell and heaps to say though. But... it's all gotta wait, alrights? Storytime soon. What matters is that right now, I'm blogging. From home. For free. Tee hee. (Curi line dari kawan-kawan berdekatan yang tidak kunci WiFi mereka. Syok. *grin*)


ANYHEW, what I wanted to show off say was this:
I got me a new toy for Christmas! My pressie from Mummy!
(I'm assuming lah. She never said it was specifically.)

So nice!

*grin*

I know, I know. You haven't seen it yet.
I'm just syok sendiri-ing right now. Haha.

But what matters is not what it is.
What matters is what it does.
And what it does, is this:




Tried it out as soon as I got home. SO EASY! Haha.


But every good story needs some history so... here goes: Been eyeing curlers for the longest time and now... I finally have my own! Wheee! And the best part is this: Not only does it create curls, I get to create 9 other styles, too!


This thingamajig's a 10-in-1 curler, straightener, ringlet-er, waver-er and goodness knows what other -er there is!!! Haven't snapped a pic yet so I can't show you what this super hair contraption looks like. And I can't for the life of me remember the brand, nor the 10 styles so... it's just gotta wait, okay? Will write a separate post for that when I discover the secret to stealing time. =p But for now...


SEE MY CURLS! SEE MY CURLS!!!




Not too bad for a first try lah, right? Curled the front to frame my face only. If you look closely, you'll see that the bottom strands are still straight and boring. Haha. Just don't come and tell me that the curls are too tight and all that nonsense, alrights? Of course it is. Duh. That's cos I snapped this pic right after I had the hair curled, remember? I haven't yet loosened it.


Oh, did I mention that I did all that in under 5 minutes? Really bring new meaning to the words 'quick' and 'easy' lah. Always thought it would be a real bother having to work on hair before leaving the house but... NO! Not with this baby! (Tell you the baby's real name when it comes to mind when I blog about it, okay?) AARRGHHH!!! I'm so happy with this baby!!!


*cartwheels all around*


Come to think about it, I blame Photobooth and Studio 54 (an event that I have yet to blog, I know -_-') for this craze for curls and ringlets. Seriously. If not for that night, I probably wouldn't have rediscovered my love for sexay, curlay hair. Now? Semakin hair, semakin gatal already.


Haih. Photobooth's fault.
All Photobooth's fault.

*grumble grumble grumble*

8 comments :

Melsong said...

Yes, it's one of your many Christmas presents this year. Also part ransom to get my camera back!!!

Check typo: What IT does...

Anonymous said...

HaHahA! Kidnap somebody camera huh......Mwahahaha! Curl it up! Look nicer with the curls.. =)

Simon Seow said...

Wah Curled Pam.

yapthomas said...

eh can curi line!... *grrr*

Come, lemme give my bimbo input.

"I think the curl is too low.. Should curl a little bit higher.." :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Eh! English teacher come back pula. Thought you changed careers twice since then! (And summore wanna change career a third time after that. -_-')


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Too much work wei.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Yeah. I had curls a couple of years back. But they were more work than I was willing to put in lah. Plus, hair turned very dry cos of all the styling products.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. I love to curi line. Now also curi wan. =p

And nope. I dun like high curls.

Lisa717 said...

arlo~
pretty, nice meeting u!
wow, u curled ur hair with the tool eh..curly hair really look nice on you esp with ur dyed hair^^

anyway, wishing you an advance happie new year 2009~ GOd Bless U!

YL said...

i like your hair O.o bwahahahhaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lisa717
– Helloooo! Haha. And nice meeting you, too!

I didn't dye my hair. Only streaked it a few months back. Gatal. Haha. But thanks for the compliment. =p

Happy 2009, Lisa! =)


ATTN: Yi Ling
– WEH! Why you say you like then you laugh??? What meaning yeewwwww??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!