Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fancy Talk

Remember how I told you that Ah Beng's conversation with me this morning got me all wonky? Well, I'm a woman of my word. This is the conversation I promised you. Haha.


Well, here's where it all began:




And then it just didn't stop.
Till later. Till much much later.


Ah Beng: From below I will swallow you into my depths. And rescue you from the turmoil in heaven. Where Gabriel's sword cannot bring you harm. Into the deep my love, come into the deepest darkest depths of my world.

Pam Song: The fear overwhelms. My thoughts grow darker with every passing breath. Spiraling out of control. Into the deep. Drowning. Save me, Dark Lord.

Ah Beng: Hold my hand. Don't let go. And do not look up. For it will be just a fragment of the past. Live in the present of my caress.

Pam Song: Do me no harm. But take me and surround me with swirls of black. Hide me in the shadows. Cover me. Kill the light.

Ah Beng: Harm will not befall you. Just place your hand in mine. Leave your inhibitions and fears at the door. You will experience a world like never before. You will rule the shadows, not merely hide. Power overwhelming.

Pam Song: I feel it. That power you speak of. It runs through my blood, killing the light. Dimming the glow that once was mine.

Ah Beng: Light has no stronghold where you will go. No dominion over you. Sever the bond with the light.

Pam Song: Why? Why does thou doeth me this harm? Why art thou not releasing me from the deep?

Ah Beng: It is just merely a different way of seeing things. Dark is not the mere absence of light. It is the opposite of light, a dark illuminating gloom.

Pam Song: That accent you have lost. Respect for you, I shall no longer give. Because the Lord himself is losing dominion. Losing power. Killing the spirit. No more, no more.

Ah Beng: Hahahah. So free today. You need big hugs. I can feel it. I kasi sama you on friday nite k. Haha.


*snicker*

I LOVE our conversations!

7 comments :

luxen said...

dripping in sexual innuendos.

Jeffro said...

ROFL! you two can really go on.. *salutes* I find this interesting..

orang kata jiwang namanya.. I kata COOL-nyer.. =D

Simon Seow said...

LOL. From Shakespearean kind of language turned to bahasa pasar.

o.o said...

mana ada sexxxxxxxxxxxxxx? boys will be boys!

RealGunners said...

why not hokkien-ise these @@

Anonymous said...

ok this is where you stop leading Ah Beng on or if you do want to continue it, do not be surprised if Ah Beng rocks up to your bedroom door one night and demands actions that accompany his words...

Tq.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– WEH WEH WEH! Mana ade??? YOU yang ade sex on the mind. Tsk tsk tsk! Shame on you. Go stand in a corner.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Yeah. We're like that together. =p And yes, I think it's cool, too. Haha.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Ya lor. So potong! Haha. But nvm. It means... I WIN! Muahahaha.


ATTN: ben
– Terrible, right??? Nan ren mei you hao dong xi.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Walau. Can die wei. I'm no translator. Haha. I'm a writer.


ATTN: lomantik
– HAHAHA. Well then, dear friend, you understand not the nature of our relationship. It's... complicated. HAHAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!