Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Is Penang Char Boh

It is said that Penang girls
have this thing about them.

I AGREE!
BWAHAHAHAHA.

No, seriously. I do. HAHA.

*cough cough*

Ok ok. No more jokes.
In all seriousness now.

*clears throat*

Yeah, we've got a thang.
BWAHAHAHAHA.
So much fun to syok sendiri!!! =p

*blink blink*


Oh, I can't believe I'm being so lame on a Thursday. Haha. =p I blame Ah Beng. My conversation with him earlier today got me all wonky. (Will post it later. Stay tuned.)


Anyhew, where was I? Oh yes. Penang girls.
Look at what hit my MSN screen earlier this week:




As you can see,
I entered the super-thick-skin-styled
-fishing-for-compliments mode. Haha.




And ooo, look at that. It worked!

*grin*

I awesome possum-ly rock.

4 comments :

Kirsten said...

tumpang kembang~~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Haha. Boleh. Dipersilakan. Penang Char Bohs UNITE!

Dillon said...

*dillon pulls out a bazooka and proceeded to blow the possum to kingdom come*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Dillon
– But but but... They're so KIUT!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!