Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 Couples, 3 Questions



This video has been in circulation for awhile now (it's all over FB!) so I thought I'd share it here and use it to share a little about The Husband and I by answering those very same questions sempena Valentine's Day. =)


----------------
MY ANSWERS
----------------

Q1: HOW DID YOU MEET EACH OTHER?
We met in church. Just two primary school kids in the same Sunday School.

Q2: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?
All in? A heartbeat over a decade. We first started going out on January 27th, year 2002.

Q3: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT EACH OTHER?
I love that he's... urm... he's... uh... he's... mine? HAHA. Kidding. Not. =p But seriously? I love that he makes me laugh. All the time. Like, ALL. The. Time. I love that he loves kids and wants some of his own someday. I love how he tries to understand how much I love doing what I do where I'm doing it. I love that he's a cuddler in bed. I love that he takes care of me. I love that he knows my many, many quirks and still loves me anyway. I could go on and on but I think I shall leave the task of entertaining you... to him now. =D


----------------
HIS ANSWERS
----------------

Q1: HOW DID YOU MEET EACH OTHER?
Met in the church toilet on the way out. She doesn't know this but i remember this is the first time we met. That is how intense i am. Seriously.

Q2: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?
Hold on. I have to count. Using my fingers. It's complicated. Because i have to go 2 rounds using my fingers. I only have 11 10 fingers. We have been together 11 years. I think. Actually 10 years. Because this is the 11th year. Yeah i know, tricky.

Q3: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT EACH OTHER?
Just watch our wedding video. I'm awesome. That is all. Stop looking at me.* I will stop writing now. Seriously. I'm not kidding. hugs. Ok fine, HUGS. xoXXooOOxXXOO.

* I was looking at him.


@_@

I thought I married an Accountant.
How in the world did I end up
with a comedian instead!? Haha.

If only he still blogged, huh? =p


p/s: I'm in Penang while The Husband's in KL. Boo hoo. T_T Oh well. At least I saw him this morning and at the very least I'll be seeing him tonight. Wheee! =D

4 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Can I know what's with guys always saying they're awesome? Are they really or are they trying to make themselves feel better? LOL ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– LOL. I don't know, actually! I'll ask! Hahaha.

Ren said...

AWWWWWWWWW Thanks Pam!
for sharing my video :p
Glad that you like it! yeah now only i discover =.="

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ren
- Haha. No problem! Sorry I didn't mention you but... I didn't really know who it was by! Hahaha. Now I know. Whoops. Soli soli. Hey, good job, man. I enjoyed listening to those couples share about their relationship. Prepare a new one soon!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!