Thursday, February 02, 2012

Nordic Prints

They've never really been my thing when the came to fashion. Always thought they looked a little too much like the granny knitted sweaters I used to wear when I was a kid without any taste or fashion sense whatsoever. Haha. But that was before I ter-found this dress at Nichii during my last trip back to Penang:


 Front view via Photobooth, but just of the top. Please excuse
the tired face. Picture was taken after I got home from work.

Me in my nordic print dress for the first time today.


Sorry lah. No full length mirror in my KL room so cannot take a frontal shot to show you. But its not like I didn't try, ok? I took a few more pictures in different angles, in an effort to display the whole dress but... tak jadi lah.




Focus become the toilet bowl instead. -_-'''

8 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

Self timer?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– It's odd but I feel weird self-timering myself. :-/

Melsong said...

Go get a full length mirror. My house warming gift to you.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Dun wan la. This place rented later when shift headache summore. Actually the master bedroom got. Just that... a bit funny to stand there take picture when it's not my room. HAHA.

Zhen Ying said...

So you rather take your pic in the bathroom next to the toilet bowl than in the master bedroom? Sounds like you feel more home-y in the bathroom than the bedroom. HAHAHAHAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– The master bedroom is not my room ma. A bit weird to go into someone else's room to take pix right??? Shen and I are using the 3rd room in the unit.

Melsong said...

I agree with Zhen Ying. Nothing wrong with going into room take photo. Isn't it more ridiculous to take photo in bathroom with the camera focused on the toilet bowl?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haiya, I just don't feel comfortable lah, ok?? I prefer my toilet to someone elses room, ok??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!