Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't Mess With The Cook And The Cleaner

After washing up the plates from having had dinner at home, I went over to the dining table to pick up the table mats to give them a quick wash. The Husband immediately said, "No need to wash wan la." Mine was clean. But I looked down at his mat and saw a dollop of his dinner sitting very comfortably on it. Grrr.


So, I looked up at him and frowned pointedly. He then said, "I wipe! I wipe! Just use tissue wipe!" And proceeded to grab some paper towels from the kitchen to wipe it up. But I took the paper towel from him, wet it and DIY-ed instead. (Don't trust him to be clean enough.) And then, he continues...


The Husband: No need wash wan la... For what?? If you wash it will be smelly.

Pam Song: *turns and stares at The Husband with an even bigger frown* The reason it smells is because they don't dry it before they keep it! *offended* I. ALWAYS. WASH. *demands* SO, IS IT SMELLY NOW??? >(

The Husband: *quickly* No. 

Pam Song: THEN???


*silence*

I put the table mat away and sat down.


The Husband: I said that out of fear, by the way. =D


-_-'''

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Lulz. Shen is so funny. XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Yeah. Every day, something new.

Melsong said...

I love his funny ways.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Aiyo got a lot la. Haha. Never ending wan.

BenYong said...

Class. I expect a macho-man take of his side of the story coming my way!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BenYong
- Hahaha. I don't think he even remembers who said what and why now. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!