Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sushi Zanmai Alone... Again

Went to Sushi Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid for lunch again last Monday – just two days after The Husband and I had dinner there and saw fireworks. Haha. #addicted Ordered the same old things I always eat. So here's another repeat buncha pics that were taken of the same thing on a different day. 


 Wasabi – semacam getting bigger and bigger pile the more I go. =p

 Ebikko – Imma baby fish killer. T_T

Soft Shell Crab Maki.

 Miso Shiru.

Stuff I don't eat and always waste time picking out.
Have to really start remembering to order my
miso soup without it next time. -_-'''


Ok that's it time's up end of story thank you for reading. =D


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 
Shit man, I should really consider adding
a tag for my sad case solo meal posts here 
on Tinki Talks and name it #foreveralone. -_-'''

7 comments :

infinitium said...

have u tried Aji Noren @ the row of shophses opp Island Plaza yet? Faster go!

http://www.tasteiest.com/2011/01/aji-noren-japanese-restaurant-%E5%91%B3%E6%9A%96%E5%B8%98%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E6%96%99%E7%90%86-2.html

nithyakuthiah said...

If you are going alone next time, call me. I love Zanmai!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Not yet laaaa... T_T

Eh, they pay you to promote issit? Hahaha.


ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– WILL DO! I usually go for lunch wor. You can make it? I tapau-ed the other day... OMG. Train wreck. Will blog soon.

nithyakuthiah said...

Lunch ah? Cannot la. If you happen to be alone for at Zanmai for dinner then gimme a buzz. But their queue is insane la. Grrrr!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– Aiyo... Dinner a bit hard la. Need to cook. But yeah. If I happen to have a solo dinner slot, I'll be sure to call. =) Your number same same right?

nithyakuthiah said...

Yes same same. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
- Awesome! You will be hearing from me. Or we could also do your 5pm break thing.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!