Monday, February 20, 2012

Oliver & Jesslyn's Wedding Day

The day probably began bright and early for the bride and groom but for the rest of us normal folk walking around in non-white non-dresses, the wedding day of Oliver and Jesslyn began at noon. For me and The Husband? Quite literally. We left the house 4-minutes to noon when the wedding was supposed to begin AT noon. HAHA. Shaits. Needless to say, this conversation ensued:




So, yes. We missed the grand walk in. Can you believe it?? -_- And also, that effectively means that The Husband and I walked in AFTER the bride and groom!! -_-''' So tak hormat, man. Haha. Shit. Luckily the bride never turn around and throw her bridal bouquet at us while we were on our way in. =p


Anyway, here are some pictures I took
while at the solemnisation ceremony.


ChattyLass and I. GAH! Double chins!! And I dunno why
she looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Mata buka terbeliak!

 Here's a better angle with my iPhone 4s that's also
a lot more silent and discreet than my GF2's shutter.
Note the black and gold bag and hairband!!


Yup, we were camwhoring while this
*points below* was taking place:


Saying their vows. In the words of Wilson, "GAME OVER!"


Tee hee.


The groom choked on his vows by the way. And while the rest of us – i.e. ChattyLass, The Husband and I – were going, "Eh! He cry ah?? He cry ah?!" in shock, a friend of ours just casually leaned over and whispered, "Hello... he's an actor laaaa..." Bwahahahaha. Good one! And true story, too! The man is pretty gifted in the arts.


Anyway, the group photography session took place
right after the ceremony. So, while waiting for our turn...


The Husband and I with my parents, his parents in-laws.


And finally, after what seemed like forever...


The bride's friends with the happy couple after the solemnisation.


Just one last post coming up to end this wedding series. (Decided to break the day into two parts cos that other post too many camwhore pictures liao. HAHA.) The highlight of the wedding day itself. The grand wedding banquet where the black and gold theme was actually played out! Wheee!


----------------
Related Posts
----------------

6 comments :

Melissa said...

YOU RUINED ME FOR LIFE!!! AHHHHHH.... What an unflattering first pic. =_= The second one was okay.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– PUH-LEEZE LAAAA... Ruined your for life... Pfft! What a drama queen. Haha. You wanted Bambi eyes wat! Now you have them! =D

Melissa said...

Smooth, very smooth...

"Chatty Lass and I. GAH! Double chins!! And I dunno why she looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Mata buka terbeliak!"

Everyone knows that Bambi is a deer. =_=

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– I know right??? I deserve an award for this.

Melissa said...

=_= Walking on very thin ice here, Pammy... VERY. THIN. ICE.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– I not sket. You in Penang, I in KL. HAH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!