Thursday, February 02, 2012

New Mouse In Da House

My in-with-the-times Bluetooth Logitech mouse and I have been at odds with one another for awhile now. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't. And most of the time, the latter. So I stopped using it altogether sometime last year. Since then, I've been trackpad-ing my way through work and I must say, it's a royal pain in the butt editing pictures without a mouse. (Not that I edit pictures for work but... whatever. =p)


But seriously. Even everyday scrolling through websites and clicking through files is a hundred times more tedious and painful without a mouse connected. So, today – since experience has wised me up to things and I finally realise that connectivity can be a real b*tch when it comes to erratic Bluetooth mouses and all that – I took a step backward and asked the IT guy at MCKL for my own brand new, ever-reliable, plug-in mouse. =p

 


Tadaaa! Back to basics, yo!
Just like old times. Wheeee!

Goodbye you evil Carpal Tunnel Syndrome you;
hello, clickety-click and scrolley-scroll mouse! <3


Ahh, the joys of working with an MNC with a dedicated tech team that has an endless supply of gadgets at their disposal with (almost) no budget constraints. =)

2 comments :

Clark said...

buy wireless.. more ergo. :)
you back in LYL?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– I did! I was using a Bluetooth one. Had lots of connectivity problems with it somehow so I'm back with wired mouses for now. Haha. Less problem, more reliable.

And yes!! I'm back at LYL. Haha. Home sweet home. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!