Tuesday, February 07, 2012

It's Black, It's White, Do-Do-Do-Do Yeah-Yeah-Yeah

It's funny but this solitaire that The Husband got me? Well, it changes the way it looks all the time. And over the years, I've come to appreciate how different it somehow manages to appear in (1) direct sunlight, (2) in the shade without direct light, and (3) in the dark with barely any light. Like so:


In direct sunlight – very dark and deep.

In the shade – very white and clear.


And... urm... I'd show you pictures of how it looks in the dark with little illumination – almost see-through-black except that the cuts reflect the colour of any light nearby – but... sorry lah. I no skill to take those kinds of pictures with the ring on one hand and my GF2 in another. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!