Saturday, February 25, 2012

So Last Year

My 27th birthday, that is. But just last week, I f-i-n-a-l-l-y collected my birthday present from my Fairy Godma. It was already pretty well belated when she passed it to Mee but by the time I actually collected it... ha. ha. ha. I don't even know what to call the past tense of belated to complete that sentence. =p


But anyway, here it is:





No, it ain't underwear, you perv. It's...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


...pajama pants!! =D




Argggh, I LOVE La Senza jammies to the max!! =D

*palpitates*




My Fairy Godma sure knows me well. =)

(But then again, she's always been the kind of person
who's got a gift for buying good presents. =p)


Anyway, I brought this birthday present down to KL with me when The Husband and I drove back last weekend and started wearing them last night. (At least I'm still 27 and will continue to be for another 9 months. Haha.) They're super duper comfortable, they look amazingly presentable for jammy pants, and their XS sizing fits me just right. =)


Me in my 27th birthday jammy pants.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!