Friday, February 10, 2012

We Same Age Now, Honey!

It's Friday, the 10th of February 2012. That makes it The Husband's birthday! =) The man turned 27 today. After 2-and-a-half months of waiting, we're finally the same age again! Haha. Same age from today onwards but just until the 21st of November (my birthday, if you didn't know), that is. =p


I'm super big on birthdays. But The Husband isn't. At all. *snore* So when he requested a simple dinner followed by a quiet night in alone with just me and my lappie full of TV series episodes (New Girl FTW!!!), I relented. It is his birthday after all, right? So the man gets to do whatever he wants.


But first, comes dinner.


I initially wanted to belanja him any dinner of his choice. Japanese, Chinese, homecooked food – ANYTHING! But guess what? The man chose to have pizza. *face palm* Not only that, he also ruined my plans by very sneakily paying for our food before the meal even came. -_-''' So I ended up just getting him a plastic cup of Chatime goodness on my dime. Wth. T_______T


 Camwhoring while waiting for our Chatime to be ready.

The Husband and I with our Chatime.


That picture *points above* was a surprisingly nice picture of us. A very rare occurrence in our case. Haha. (The man has a knack for ruining our couple pics by making faces.) I really, really wish I could share it with you without any Photoshop bastardising but... bleh. Censorship rules apply as always. =(


Ok, end of birthday update.
New Girl The Husband calls! =D


UPDATE AT 9:42PM ON 10 FEBRUARY 2012: OMG OMG The Husband just asked me to show you guys his face!! @_@ Did the man just mature with age?? *GRIN*


The Husband and I with our Chatime – UNCENSORED! =D

7 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

I like your t-shirt. Its so cute!!!! :)

Zhen Ying said...

Forgot to say, Happy Birthday to KS :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- Oh I like it too! And guess what?? It just cost me RM15! =D

I'll wish the birthday boy belated birthday for you when he wakes up. Haha.

estherlauderlyn said...

he's not as cute as i envisioned him to be...

SEE YOU TOMORROW! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estehrlauderlyn
– SAW YOU YESTERDAY!! =D

nithyakuthiah said...

Haha finally! Think he got fed-up being pixelated everytime! About time time you put a face on Pam Song's husband! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– Hahaha. Not really. He's back to being pixelated. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!