Thursday, February 23, 2012

Black Monday Every Day

Two Mondays ago, before I left for work, I texted Traffic to check on things and got the heads-up that work was going to start getting c-r-a-z-y. So I made sure I dressed the part. Like so:


Monday, 13 February 2012 – before work.


Well, I ended up dressing in full black from head to toe every day (or at least every other day) since then – not intentionally, to be honest – because I haven't exactly felt very "colourful" on the inside from all that overworking either. (T_T)


But this week, I think I finally gave up on the dark-days-looming thing when picking out my outfit of the day cos it now feels like Black Monday every day, making it like, Black Week or something. Boo hoo. So, to change my mojo and turn things around, today, I did a totaly 180ยบ and went red-ish instead. =)


Thursday, 23 February 2012 – after work and
on the way home after doing some grocery shopping.


Hmmm... maybe colour-psychology thing
really works! Maybe. Just maybe.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!