Friday, February 10, 2012

Is It Real? Or Is It Just A Show?

I get really ticked off by people who find it their right to be rude to service staff and to those working under their care. Hey, they're all just working to make a living. That doesn't make you lord or king over them. Nobody's your slave or servant. Not even your Indonesian maid. We're all humans. Equal in human right but different in talents, gifts, learned abilities and therefore, different in the jobs and career paths we ultimately find ourselves in.


So boys and girls, if that nice guy or girl you've got around your arm isn't nice to everyone and anyone but you, he or she isn't really such a nice person after all.


----------------


You can easily judge the character of a man
by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

–  James D. Miles

3 comments :

Lissa said...

Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

Lissa said...

Although you obviously weren't thinking of my profession when you blogged this. Still. The heart warms to hear something like that. ^.^ <3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. I feel you, babe. I find myself disgusted when people in nice suits and all speak nicely to their business counterparts but then shout at the waiters in the restaurant. So no class.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!