Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sushi Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid

After an amazing Saturday night service at CHC yesterday, The Husband and I headed over to Sunway Pyramid for dinner. When asked what I wanted to eat, I picked Sushi Zanmai. (Finally! Been craving Japanese food for the past week. =p)


As always, the queue to get in and be seated was unbearably long. I think we waited for a good half hour outside! The management should totally work out a numbering system like the one that Kim Gary has downstairs or like the one that they have at The Gardens instead of making patrons wait in a straight line like primary school kids. Tsk tsk. So terrible. I'm just glad I wasn't wearing heels.


 The Husband and I, finally inside and waiting for our food.


I ordered my usual soft-shell-crab-meets-kani-mayo stuff while The Husband opted for some prawn in egg bento meal thingy. As soon as I placed my order with the waitress, The Husband asked, "Why you always eat the same thing wan?" Hahaha. 10 years down the road and he still needs to ask?? =p


 Wasabe in soya!

I think I've acquired quite a taste for the stuff.

 Soft Shell Crab Maki.

 Kani Mayo Maki.


I personally think that these dishes tasted better at 1MK. :-/


Aside from what you see above, we also shared a Miso Shiru and I had a Soft Shell Crab Temaki in between. Of course, by then, I was too busy stuffing my face to remember to take any pictures. Haha. Didn't even manage to capture The Husband's dish before he slammed it. Oh well. But then again, the highlight of the night wasn't actually the food anyway, as we later discovered. Because sparks only really started flying when we were leaving.


But that's another story for another post. =)


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!