Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fireworks At Sunway Pyramid

Remember how I said that sparks flew last night? Well, I meant it literally. Cos I don't know what the occasion was but just as The Husband and I drove out of the parking lot at Sunway Pyramid, fireworks went off! Right above us!! I'd never seen fireworks go "BOOM!" right above me before! It was an a-m-a-z-i-n-g experience. I mean, who would have thought that fire could look so pretty?? LOOK!








I took those shots you see above while the car was idle and The Husband was looking at the fireworks, too. But after like, 2 seconds, he got bored and started driving. T_T Even though there was no car behind us to push us along! T______T Thankfully, my GF2 allows pretty quick bursts of continuous shooting so I still managed to capture these glow-y firework pictures as the car moved along. =)











Not great but they will do lah, I suppose. :-/

These next few looked surprisingly
(and eerily) good though. =)



 


  
Especially the last two. Don't they look like they came
right out of a scene from a Sci-Fi movie?? @_@


Now I finally get why people actually bother to chase fireworks and jam their way in to Straits Quay, Gurney Drive, Solaris, The Curve and Putrajaya to catch New Year's fireworks go off up close. There's nothing like it! And the experience of watching it from home or from a distance just doesn't come close.

2 comments :

infinitium said...

why aar got fireworks.... celebrating yr hubby's bday?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. No laaa... he where got so big shot? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!