Monday, February 27, 2012

Motivation In A Header

I finally got around to changing my header last night cos... well, I figured having a Christmas header up in March would just be ridiculous and not to mention embarassing. (Not that it wasn't ridiculous during Chinese New Year lah but... whatevaaaa. =p) So what we've got now is this:




I took that picture during our family vacation in Phuket over Chinese New Year break. Who knows? Maybe seeing it daily will motivate me to keep story-ing you guys about what happened there. Haha. Cos if you think that the scenery in that header is pretty and calming, you have no idea how pretty the actual sight of it was. And I have more pictures to prove it. So, stay tuned for more! =)

2 comments :

infinitium said...

oi, where'd the Xmas header go? Just when I was getting used to it - haaaaih.

Are you saying you can't have a Xmas banner up in March? That's akin to the same fellas who take down Xmas trees right after Xmas. Heresy!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Hahahaha. You drama queen, you. I'll make sure my next Christmas header goes up earlier this year so you get more time to get used to it, ok? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!