Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Adult Supervision Required?

Am at the audio house supervising another writer at a recording with a Malaysian celebrity today. Not doing it cos I'm an ass like that but apparently, it was a special request by Big Man Boss of Words to the Production Manager that I be here for this. What since I've worked on the account with that celeb before and all.


Anyway, it's been awhile since I've been supervised, much less be supervised so I'm really trying to be nice even as I *cough* guide. But at the end of the day, this is her baby and I feel like I'm pissing all over her hard work just by being here and breathing down her neck. Overstepping creative boundaries and all that, you know? Especially since the suits ended up talking to me and not to her. Sigh.


Wait. Thinking about it now, I don't remember ever having had another writer all up in my grill while I'm at recording before. Instead, I got thrown right into the deep end to sink or swim on my own! In hindsight, I think I'd have been slightly offended if I was already on the job and later found out that the ECD made a request for another writer to sit in on my recording. Hmmm... But that's just me, I suppose. Haha. Possessive sial.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!